17 Mar IVMA COVID-19 statement
Posted at 16:21h in Animal Health, COVID-19, One Health, Vet Med News
For accurate and timely information on COVID-19:
- Idaho State of Idaho Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Global Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center
- CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- WHO World Health Organization Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
For resources on COVID-19 related to veterinary medicine:
- AVMA AVMA COVID-19 includes information on COVID-19 origin and spread, COVID-19 in humans, Coronavirus and domestic animals, keeping veterinary teams healthy, links to telemedicine resources, supply chain impacts, financial relief legislation, and more.
- FAQs COVID-19 FAQs for Veterinarians and Veterinary Clinics and COVID-19 FAQs for Pet Owners are available on the AVMA COVID-19 website as downloadable PDFs, and are also included below.
- Pet Exposure If you encounter a pet that has been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient, please see AVMA COVID-19 for guidelines on handling precautions.
- IVMA Alerts If you have not already subscribed to IVMA Alerts, please sign up through IVMA.org. Enter your username and password and go to “my profile” to subscribe. IVMA will use e-mail alerts to send urgent notifications.