14 Jan Highlights from the AVMA Business and Economics Forum – Veterinary Practice Health webinar series
Highlights from the AVMA Business and Economics Forum
by Clint Neill, PhD, Senior Economist and Associate Director for Strategic Business Research and Outreach, Economics Division, AVMA
Next Thursday, January 19
11:30AM Pacific/2:30 PM Eastern
- This session will cover the broad range of topics covered at the 2022 AVMA Business and Economic Forum, with a particular focus on the markets within veterinary medicine and the macroeconomic forecast. Specifically, participants will emerge from this session being able to:
- Connect key highlights about the macroeconomy to practice performance.
- Articulate current trends in the market for veterinary education.
- Illustrate how measures of efficiency can lead to increased practice profitability.
- Relate the current state of the veterinary workforce to the needs for retention and attrition